Below are my top three go to meals for each meal of the day.
- Smoothie. This formula is a great place to start. I’ll be posting some of my favorite smoothie recipes soon.
- Avocado Toast (I like to add sliced tomato to mine)
- Banana Mush (Recipe coming soon)
- A big salad with lots of fixings
- Dinner leftovers
- Hummus on tortilla, bread, or cut-up vegetables
- Brocolli and Chickpeas with Tahini Sauce. This takes less than 10 minutes to make, is super easy to prepare, and tastes fantastic.
- Vegan Bibimbap. (Recipe coming soon)
- Mac & Not Cheese. This is what I serve to people who think they could not eat a plant-based diet. Just as creamy delicious if not more so than the cheesy kind. You can vary up the veggies you put in here as well as what spices you add to the sauce. Add canned tomatoes and beans for chili mac.
- Apple and almond butter
- Nuts and dried fruit
- Veggies with hummus